Saturday, January 3, 2015

"Here's to a Great Day" Birthday Card!

Julie Nutting Cling Stamp "Megan"

Here's my first card of 2015!  Hooray...
I have a few birthdays on the month of January. The card I created for this week is for my dear aunt Sandra. Her birthday is on a couple of weeks. She is a very special "tia" to me and my family. Tia  means aunt in Spanish.

                                                                                                                                     






Supply List:

Pretty Pink Posh Sequins (Sparkling Clear 4mm, 6mm)
Zing! Embossing Powder (Silver)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, VersaMark
Kiwi Lane Design...Sentiments 1B
K&Company (BW Purses Grand Adhesions)
S.U Cardstock (So Saffron, White)
DSP Studio Calico (Classic Calico Collection), Heidi Grace Designs (Sunshowers)
Foam Squared
Glue Pen
Stickles Diamonds
Julie Nutting Cling Stamp (Megan)
Copic Markers









So much fun creating this card. This card measures  4x9 1/2  inches. I stamp the doll a few time in pattern paper,and fussy cut. After I have the pieces I glue them very carefully on the main image. I did some shadows with my C1, C3 copic markers. I put some stikles on the skirt, and on the top I used my Wink of Stella pen. For the ground I used my Kiwi Lane Desing Temple 1B, and distress with Peeled Paint  Distress Ink. The sentiment is a Stamp from S.B. I emboss it with silver powder.
For blink I used sequins.
    








I know my tia Sandra will love her birthday card! Cant wait to send it in the mail!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Have a bless day

No comments:

Post a Comment