Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pink Easter Bunny!!!


Hello, and welcome to my blog!

I created this lovely Easter card for my adorable niece!


The stamp I used is "Bunny Blooms" from High Hopes. I am so in love with this adorable bunny, you guys can see I have used a few times... :)

Here is a close up!


I stamp him with Jet Black Ink from Ranger to color "Bunny Blooms" I used Art Grip Aquarelle from Faber-Castell and my Gamsol from Gamblin.
I want to do a bright pink bunny, because my niece love bright colors! 
I used my "Star Dust" Stickles from Ranger all over the bunny and tulips, just the perfect finish.

The paper is Peace and Butterflies from Hampton Art. And some cardstock from S.U. I got this cute "Picket Fence" die from Pretty Pink Posh. Nice addition to my dies!!!

Here is another photo!


To embellished the card I used a couple embossing folders and dies, a white Royal Lace Dollie, White Signo Pen , Enamel Dots, Stickles, and 3D foam adhesive.

And the inside!




The paper is from the same 6x6 "Peace And Butterflies" paper pad. The stamp is "Easter Blessing! from High Hopes.

Hope my Pink Easter Bunny card have inspired you to created something beautiful for someone special in your life. Don't forget to enter your creation on My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge#220, and OCS March Challenge! Your comments are well appreciated... :)

Thanks you for visisting my blog!
Have a BLESS day.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, love this, the colors are awesome the image of course is super cute. Great job. Love it, thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

    Cheers,
    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete