Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring Banner/High Hopes Challenge #153: Anything High Hopes Goes! and OCS March Challenge!

High Hopes Challenge: Anything Goes! and OCS March Challenge!

Happy Saturday,

 Today is a very hot day here in California, almost 100 degrees. So no way, I'm going out for the moment to hot to be outside!!!

This is the Spring banner I created a couple days ago!


I love to decorated the chimney mantle for the holidays. I also like to switch my family photos, so all have a chance to be display. Anyways for this banner I used Bunny Blooms from High hopes stamps.
He is so adorable, just the perfect size to used on a banner. 

Here is a close up!


I flit the stamp!


I stamped Bunny Blooms with Archival Ink from Ranger on "Very Vanilla" cardstock from S.U. How do I flit the Bunny  image, well I stamped the image on my Stamp-a-ma-jig and pressed on my ready cut framelits label.   I used my Art Grip Aquarelle pencil from Faber-Castell and my Gamsol from Gamblin. I die cut 16 large & 8 medium of Framelits-Labels Collection. I want the banner to be strong so I double glue the largest framelist. I distress the edges with Walnut Stain & Vintage Photo Distress inks. The designer paper is "Berry Sweet" form K&COMPANY. 

 To add details to the banner I embellished with Butterflies Thinlits Dies & Beutiful Wings Embosslits from S.U, white pearls, star dust stickles, white signo pen, adhesive enamel dots, buttons from Buttons Galore & More,  ribbons from my stash and the flowers #505493 & #505110 from "Prima"

Another photo!


Hope my Spring Banner have inspired you to created something beautiful for your home. Don't forget to enter your creations on High Hopes Spring Challenge, High Hopes Challenge #153: Anything Goes! and OCS March Challenge! Also is you don't have a stamp you can used their free digital stamp.

Thank you for visit my blog!
Have a BLESS weekend.





4 comments:

  1. Carolina - I LOVE this!! Your banner is gorgeous - and I love the bright colours you used for the tulips. So glad to have you join our March challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colouring on the bunny! A great idea to use this stamp for a banner - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic banner! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper and good luck in the monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful banner, Carolina! I love your choice of colours...makes me think Spring is getting closer! Great job!

    ReplyDelete