Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy, Happy Birthday Card!

Happy Friday,

Today, I want to shared a card I made for my daughter school principal.
She is an amazing principal, the kids loved her. She is a blessing to my family!


The stamp I'm using is  "Lady Bug Love" from High Hopes.



I used my copic markers to colored the "Lady Bug Love". I fussy cut the image leaving some white border around. The stars are "Stars Framelits Dies" from S.U. The ribbon seam binding is "Rose Red" from S.U. I also used some Adhesive Enamel Dots from Michaels. For the center of my flower I used some yellow stickles from Ranger.
The papers I used are from my stash, including the papers I used to die cut the stars. To give dimension to my card I used lots of 3D foam adhesive

Here is a close up!


The sketch is from My Favorite Things. I was going to enter this card a couple weeks ago in their challenge, but everyone in my home got sick including me! 

And the inside!


To finished my card I used a sentiment stamp "Greetings4birthday"from The Stamps of Life.
Hope my card have inspired you today!
Don't forget to leave me a comment I love to hear from you, also you can see more cards, project and ideas on my Pinterest side!

Challenge entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment