Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Card #3


Hello & Welcome to my blog,

I have another Mother's Day card for you guys!

This card is created for a very special lady on my life... my Aunt Sandra.
We're so bless to have such a great Aunt. She knows how to cook our traditional food, her cooking is so amazing. She is there when you need a helping hand. I can said we're so lucky!!!


I used an old stamp from my stash "Scooter's Vacation" from imaginice.
I stamp the image with Memento Tuxedo Black, and colored with my copic markers. Them I fussy cut my image. The paper is "Dear Lizzy Neapolitan" from American  Crafts. The vellum is from my stash. I used my distress ink to edge around the floral paper.
To bling my card I used "Sparkle Sequins" from Pretty Pink Posh and "Glossy Accents". I also used my "Wink of Stella" on my scooter.

Here is another photo!


The Sketch I used is from My Favorite Things #225

The sentiment is a stamps set "Wonderful Mother" from S.U not sure if is still on their catalog.

Here is the inside!


To finished the inside of the card, I used the same sketch and paper. The sentiment is "Heart-y Sayings" from AmyR. 
Hope my card have inspired you to start yours Mother's Day cards. Don't forget to leave me a comment I love to hear from you, also you can see more cards, projects, and ideas at my Pinterest!

Challenge entered:


Thank you so much visiting my blog!
Have a BLESS day.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Carolina! Full of sweetness. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete