Monday, April 6, 2015

High Hopes DT, April 06 2015

High Hopes April Challenge: Anything Goes!

Happy Monday,

Hope your Easter Sunday was wonderful!
For me was a busy day, church, park, and a wedding!!

This cute stamp is "Orian & Whisky" #T507 Adorable right!


Find this adorable stamp & tons more at Highhopesstamps.com

I stamped "Orian & Whisky" with Memento Tuxedo black ink on Copic paper. I colored with my Copic Markers. After I color the image I fussy cut it. I used a few of my dies to created this card.

Here is a close up!


I pop "Orian & Whisky" with 3D foam adhesive. This was a fun card to created, I love it!

Supplies List:

Clouds Die068-A from Impression Obsession
Sizzix Embosslits "Beautiful Wings" from S.U
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sapphire Pigment ink from Avery Elle Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Peacock Feathers, Broken China, and Peeled Paint
Card Stock & Vellum from S.U. Flowers are Prima #505493, Clear Adhesive Rhinestones & White Pearls from recollections
Star Dust Stickles from Ranger.
Copic Markers: Orian shirt R27, 29, 39, Y08, 11
Pants B93, 95, Y08
Shoes C3, 5, 9
Hat R27, 29, 39
Skin E000, 00, R20, V000
Hair E23, 25, 29
Wagon R27, 29, 39, C3, 5
Whisky W1, 3, 0, C3, R20,29, 39
Flowers B000, B02, V12, 15, RV00, 10, YG03

Here is another photo!


I cover the flowers and butterflies with stickles for some bling!

Here is the inside!


For the inside of my card I glue some of the die pieces I used on the front. 
Hope you guys are being inspired with my card using this cute new stamp from Spring is in the Air. Don't forget you have the whole month to enter in the April Challenge: Anything Goes at High Hopes Blog. Also is you don't have a stamp you can used their Free Digital stamp. Please leave me a comment if you love this card.

Thank you for visit my blog!
Have a Bless day.

No comments:

Post a Comment