Monday, April 13, 2015

High Hopes DT, April 13 2015


Happy Monday,

Welcome to my blog, today I want to share something I truly love doing, but sadly I stop doing it because I broke my good camera, trouble with my layouts, no interest on scrapbooking...lol!

I started Scrapbooking when I was in High School. My first album was my High School graduation.
I still had it somewhere in my closet. Anyhow When I have my first child I took a million pictures of her and I finished four albums. But for my second child probably I had dome 3 or 4 pages only, and I haven't take so many pictures of her. I know... I'm in trouble!

This cute stamp is Krissy's Snuggle Bear S-129


Pajama Day is a big deal for my oldest daughter! 

I stamped "Krissy's Snuggle Bear" with Memento Tuxedo Black on some Copic Paper. I color my image with my Copic markers. The cardstock and alphabet stamp is from my stash from many years ago. I also used buttons, sequins, seam binding ribbon (Baja Breeze), thread, white signo pen, rub-ons, fran-tage embossing powder (shabby white), Wink of Stella, and a white tag.

Here is a close up!


She is so totally adorable!
 I draw some white hearts on her pajamas with my uniball white signo pen. I also used my Wink of Stella on her teddy bear and glossy accent. The alphabet letters are colored with Copic markers.

Copic Markers:

Krissy's pajama B000, 02
Hair E23, 25, 37
Skin E000, 00, V000, R20
Blanket Y08, 11, 17
Teddy Bear RV00, 10, 11, E51, 0
Teddy Bear Bow RV17, 19

Here is more photos!


She is so adorable!
The journal is something so special to me, I loved to write about my page and hide it behind a photo. One day my girls will read what I had wrote in it!



Hope you are being inspired to started scrapbooking again. So go and looked for those beautiful photos you may have. 

If you don't have a High hopes Stamp, you are welcome to use our Free Digital Stamp! Don't forget to leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.

Thank you visiting my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment