Thursday, June 25, 2015

You're a star!



Hi there friends,

This is what I have created today with my new set of stamps "So Jelly" from Lawn Fawn!


I stamped my images with "Memento Tuxedo Black" and colored with Copics.
  I used to cut all the layers of my card "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables" from Lawn Fawn. The designer paper is "Hip Hip Hooray" from American Crafts. Cardstock is "Tangerine Tango" & "Smooth White".

Here is a close up!


I watercolor the background with  distress inks "Peacock Feathers, Broken China, and Evergreen Bough" from Rangers.


For embellishment I used my favorite sequins from "Pretty Pink Posh" Clear Wink of Stella, Glossy Accent and 3D Foam Adhesive.

Here's the inside!


Love the simplicity of the inside, I used my Jelly stamp and colored with copics. 
The sentiment is so cute...  Love It!

Hope this adorable shaker card inspired you this week.
Don't forget to leave me a comment. I love to hear from you.

Challenge Entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Have a Bless Day!



2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Love the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cute, great colors and the image is so wonderful. Thanks for playing our ATG Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT
    One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete