Monday, September 28, 2015

Painting Elf...Double Gate Fold Card


Happy Monday crafty friends,
My card for today is a Double Gate Fold Card using "Painting Elf" from High Hopes Stamps.


Find this image and tons more here at  High hopes Stamps!


The image was embossed in Black Sparkle embossing powder onto watercolor paper and watercolored with my brand new Gamsai Tambi 24 colours set.
Colors List: 32 34 43 44 54 53 58 64 139 46 47 20 10
After my cute image was dry I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The circles dies are from Spellbinders. I also at some Glossy accents on paintbrush and paint to give the illusion of wet paint.


This is how the inside panel of the card looks like. The sentiment I used is from a Christmas stamp set from Hero Arts I purchase many years ago on Michaels. 
You can see the tutorial for this card HERE!

,

Head on over to the High Hopes Stamp Blog and join the September Challenge to win Two Free stamps, and don't forget to check out the other Amazing Design Team Samples.

Thank you for visit my blog!
Have a Bless day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment