Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge#125 Color Splash!!!


Hello There,
Carolina here with a Mother's Day Card, I have created for Lawnscaping Challenge#125 Color Splash!!!


I'm so happy to be using this new stamped set called mom+me from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped my image with Black Archival ink onto watercolor paper.
To colour my images I used Gansai Tambi watercolors. I fussy cut it and used a black marker for the edges. I pop my mama owl and baby with 3D foam tape.


To finished this card I used some sequins, glossy accents, some bright pink ribbon from my stash and a custom made button.


Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the pink bow and how you colored the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! The splash of pink in this card is perfect! I really like the coloring on your owl, too!Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete