Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge#140 Color Scheme!



Hello there, 
Today I'm sharing a super cute Halloween/wedding card I made
for a coworker, who is getting married on Halloween Day!

This adorable stamp is called 'Just Married' from High Hopes Stamps.
I started by coloring my image with copic markers. Them fussy cut it  
leaving a small white border. I pop the couple on 3D foam tape to give dimension.
Unfortunately I didn't have purple roses so I created my own purple roses by coloring   with "dusty concord" distress ink.   

Here is a close up!

The challenge rules is to used black, purple and another color of my choice.
So I decided to add gold! Just the right color for a teen wedding.

I hope you enjoyed my halloween/wedding card!
Thank you for visit my blog today
have a bless day!

No comments:

Post a Comment