Wednesday, November 30, 2016

High Hopes New Stamps Release!


Today is an EXTRA special day!
 High Hopes Stamps is showcasing another marvelous
Stamp Release Called "Woodland Friends"

For today I'm sharing a Rosegold and Grey Shaker Christmas Card!
 This wonderful new stamp is called  "Fish Kiss" and
 "Good Times Are Even Better When They Are Shared"
sentiment. 

I coloured this lovely image with alcohol markers.
Copic List E93 C1 C9 W1 W3 W5 BG10 and 0

After my image was all coloured I fussy cut it leaving a small white border.
The fish was coloured with a gold gelly pen. For the snow I used some stickles.

  I adhesive my image on top of the shaker circle with 
Multi Medium Adhesive from Ranger. Love this glue!

This is such a beautiful sentiment!

Supplies Used:
Fish Kiss and the sentiment is from High Hopes, Gray Cardstock, Fancy That 6X6 Paper Pad from My Mind's Eye, StarDust Stickles, Gold Gelly Roll pen, Gold Tinsel Ribbon from American Crafts, Baby Pink Craft Thread, Button, Mini Snowflakes die from Lawn Fawn, Gold Embossing Powder, VersaMark Ink Tracing Wheel, White Dollie, Multi Medium Matte from Ranger and P.P.P sequins.



***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.


3 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea to make this a shaker card Carolina!!! Absolutely adorable and I love the pops of gold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your shaker card! The grey and gold are amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw, Love your super sweet card!! that image is sooo adorable :) tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete