Monday, February 13, 2017

Masculine Birthday Card!

Hi Everyone,
Hope it's been a great weekend for you all!

Today I'm sharing a fun Birthday Easel Card I made for my boss birthday last week. Using our new stamps from High Hopes,
 New Release called "Party Time".


 The stamps are "Bandit's Cake" and the sentiments are "Happy Birthday Script" and "Thank You For Being A Friend" from High Hopes. 

 
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils & blended with Gamsol and a blending stumps. I have so much fun using this adorable stamp, is such a great image for masculine birthday cards. The design papers are (give a dog a bone & loyal) from Bella Blvd. 

Here is a close up!
I add some glossy accent on his eyeballs and noses.

 This is how the inside looks!
I finish the inside with more die cut stars, candy dots stickers and stamped "Thank you for being a Friend" 

February Sketch;

***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment