Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday Card...Using Yertle Turtle!


Hi Everyone,
It's March already?

Today I am back with a fun Birthday card.
Using stamps from "Party Time" stamps release. 


The base of the card was created by using a cuttlebug 'swiss dots' embossing folder and white cardstock. This cute image is "Yertle Turtle Birthday" and the sentiment is "Happy Birthday Script" from High Hopes. I colored in with Copic Markers list below. The sentiment was stamped with 'Gumball Green' ink on white cardstock and layer on top of gumball green cardstock. 
 Markers Used; BG13 BG15 Y08 Y11 YG03 YG11 YG13 YG17 YG95 YG97 RV17 RV19

Here is a close up!
I add glossy accent on his cute little eyes, party hat and balloons.

 Here is another look!
To finish my card, I pop this cutie with 3D foam tape and a few Adhesive Enamel Dots and is all done!

 There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!


***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment