Friday, July 14, 2017

Vivienne!

Hello everyone,
Carolina here, sharing my first post for Digi Doodles Studios with you guys. Hope you and family are having a fabulous Summer time. Relaxing and enjoying the hot weather?

This is such a adorable Digi just perfect to created your own Summer birthday cards or maybe a scrapbook page. 

This adorable Digi stamp is called "Vivienne"
Image was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I die cut it using the small stitched rectangle from Lawn Fawn. Prismacolor I used 927 928 939 941 943 1084 1063 903 926 942

For embellishments I used "Diamond" Ice Stickles, Cream Thread, Glossy Accent, "Latest & Greatest" Design Paper from Authentique and Tiny Shells my daughters have collect from the beach.

Here is a close up!
I am sure you are going to LOVE "Vivienne" 
Hope you guys are being inspired with my Summer theme card today! 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

4 comments: