Monday, September 25, 2017

New Digi Doodles Studios Release!

Hi there,
Today I am sharing my first CrissCross Pocket card and a New Digi Stamp from Digi Doodles Studios!

 
 Isn't she totally adorable??! I just love all the New Digi stamps from this Fall/Winter Collection. Image I'm using today is "Patti's Pumpkin" from Digi Doodles Studios!

I download this cutie at 3X3 1/2 and colored with my *Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Galso & a blending stumps. The papers are from Echo Park Collection "A Perfect Autumn"

 Here is a close up!
The flowers and ribbons are from my stash. I used a white gel pen and highlight my image here and there. Also used some Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accent. I'm in love with Fran-tage, so you may see me using this fabulous embossing powder in my coming cards...lol!


 Here is the inside!
For the inside I used an old puffy pumpkin sticker and the sentiment is "Harvest Blessing" from High Hopes Stamps. I also distress the edges and used molding paste.

Here is another close up!
My final card measured 6X6 and the insert is 5by3 Quarter. 
I Hope you guys are being inspired with this lovely image today.
New Customers Take 10% OFF All Digi Stamps, Use Code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

23 comments:

  1. Oh how love this sweet criss cross pocket card Carolina!! Patti Pumpkin Patch was a great choice for you and I love all the fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🍁Thank you Dina, for designing such a beautiful stamps they're gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Love the criss cross design and such a beautiful Fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous criss cross card! The colours and details are beautiful!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Criss Cross card. I love making this type of card. I love how you colored Patti's Pumpkin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Criss Cross Cards and that paper is fabulous. Great Card. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you made a gorgeous card. I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and bright colors. Pretty image and beautiful coloring.
    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is super!!! Great fall colours and lovely stamp too.
    Jolanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Carolina! Love! Love! Love! the criss cross pocket style card!

    ReplyDelete