Friday, November 24, 2017

Naughty Or Nice?


Hello everyone,
I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.
I LOVE Thanksgiving so much and can't believe is already over. Now i'ts that time of the year, when our favorite crafty companies offer great Sales and deals...right?

Well Digi Doodles Studios is having 30% SALE in all their wonderful digis.

For today I'm using "Lucia & Icelyn"
I download and print my image at 3 1X2 by 4" inches. I colored with my Prisma pencils. Also used a couple Spellbinder circles to cut it out. I added some Crystal and Green stickles to my main image.

The paper are "Welcome Christmas" and "Home For Christmas" both from Pebbles. I used Tim Holtz distress tool and Vintage Photo around the edges.

Here is a close up!
I finish my card using a few glitter snowflakes, medium red pearls, some cream twine and a star button. Have a great weekend crafty friends!

****************************

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment