Friday, December 1, 2017

Have A Beautiful Birthday!

Hi!
Today I want to share rose/gold shabby chic birthday card 
with a New digi from Digi Doodles Studios!

 This cutie is "Roxanne" 
 My card measure 6"X6" inches and the image was printed at  4"X4" I used my Prismacolor pencils to colored. I also used Lawn Fawn rectangle dies to cut it. Once the image was ready I start to embellish my card with white cardstock as a base and the paper collection is "Fancy That" from My Mind's Eye love this paper pack is so elegant and chic. I have used crisp cantaloupe ink and a distress tool on the edges of the pattern paper also added "Warm White" decoart acrylic paint.


Here is a close up!
Other embellishments "Happy Birthday and Party Banners" from MFT, Scallop rectangle die, Sparkling Clear sequins, Diamond Stickles, small white pearls, peach floral stamen and gold cardstock.

Here is The inside!
The sentiment is "Have A Beautiful Day" from Highhopesstamps,com
I hope you have enjoy my birthday card today.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment