Friday, February 23, 2018

New...Sorrel Merry Thistle!!!

Welcome Fans,
Today I am back with a fun Birthday Card. Using one of the *New Release 
images from Digi Doodles Studios 

This adorable image is "Sorrel Merry Thistle" 
 I used Prismacolor pencils to colored this beautiful image and Gamsol. The paper pad collection I'm using is Julie Nutting *Belle Vie. Also some Black, Vanilla, and Champagne Glitter Cardstock.

 Here is a close up!
For embellishment I added *White Blizzard Nuvo glitter drops, Glossy Accent, Paper Doily, Pearls, Clear Rhinestone, 3D Foam tape, Mini Tags Die from Mama Elephant, Pink Metal Brads, and Tracing Wheel.

Here is how the inside looks!
I just adhesive more of the same paper collection, another doily, and die cut a circle out of Vanilla carstock. The sentiment is an old SU stamp. Used a couple punches and is all done. I hope you enjoyed today's card friends!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Sorrel Merry Thistle Fairy Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment