Friday, February 2, 2018

Valentine's Tag!

Good morning and welcome,

I'm back with another fun Valentine's project I have created for my youngest daughter teacher. My post today features one of our newest images called "Valentino" from Digi Doodles.

The image was print at 2" by  3 1/2" onto vanilla cardstock. I coloured my image with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol and a blending stumps. I have so much fun using this adorable image. 

I finish my tag by using distress ink on the edges, some Nuvo crystal drops, Glossy accent, a white Dollie, and black seam biding ribbon.
  
Here is a close up!
That is all for today friends, hope you got inspired to starts on your Valentine's Day cards and projects this weekend!
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Valentino Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment