Thursday, February 1, 2018

Valentino!

Good morning crafty friends, a new challenge is being shared today on the  Digi Doodles Studios Blog. Hope you can join the fun!!! The challenge for the month of February is "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" Head over to the Challenge Bog and check out the rules.

For today I'm excited to be using "Valentino"
I print my image on vanilla cardstock and die cut it with a MFT oval stitched die.Valentino was colored with prismacolor pencils. The pattern paper are from my local crafts store. To finish my card I used red enamel stickers and glossy accent.

That is all for today friends, hope you got inspired to starts o your Valentine's Day cards.
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Valentino Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments: