Monday, March 19, 2018

New Release Time!

Happy Monday friends.
It's new release time over at High Hopes Stamps! 
And today I am thrilled to introduced 3 of the newest images.

For today I am showcasing "Twinkle Fairy" and the sentiment
is an oldie called "Hoping Your Day"

To start I stamped image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. I love to fussy cut all my images leaving a tiny white border. The patter paper I'm using are from different companies sorry to hard to keep track! To embellish I used glossy accent on her dress, clear rhinestones, sequins, Diamond stickles, * Dandellon Yellow Nuvo crystal drops, fabric and paper flowers. 

Here is a close up!
Maker List; Skin E000 E51 V000 Hair E31 E33 E37 Dress B000 B02 Winks Y11 Y13 Y15

For my second card I'm using "Dragon Pals" and for the sentiment
 is "Make A Wish"

Marker List; Mom Dragon BG10 BG15 BG18  R20 R21 R22 Baby Y08 Y17 B21 B24 All of these products are available now at High Hopes Stamps! 


Here is a close up!
Check High Hopes blog to learn more about our newest release "A Magical Day" and get inspired by the Design Team Gorgeous cards.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment