Friday, April 20, 2018

Digi Doodles Studios: Mindy's Surprise Party


Hi there, Digi Doodles Studios fans!
Today I'm happy to be back with a Birthday Card using "Mindy's Surprise Party". I just love this cute image!!!

To created the background I used the largest rectangle die from LF. Next is my favorite part colored the pretty image using alcohol markers. Once my digi was colored I tied white lace ribbon on the side of the card and used the set  "Sentiment Set#2" for a sentiment. I added foam tape to the circle to give just the right dimension.
Copic List; R20 R21 B21 B24 Y13 Y15 E000 E29 E33 E37 E51 C1 C3 & V000

****************************
Follow the Digi Doodles Studios blog as the DT will be bringing daily inspiration throughout the month.Don't forget to follow us on FACEBOOK, Instagram, and Printerest. Find all the details on how to enter this month's challenge on the Digi Doodles Studios Blog.

New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Mindy's Surprise Party Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment