Monday, April 16, 2018

Easel Card Using Blossom!

Good morning
 High Hopes friends!

I'm really please how my Easel card turned out. I am getting better with layering pattern paper from different companies and adding embellishment to my cards...lol!

The image is "Blossom" from HHS.
I stamped this cute image with VersaMark and black embossing powder. I choose to used ink pads to color my image today. After image was colored and dry I fussy cut it leaving a small white border.

Here is my card close!
I used paper/fabric flowers to embellish my easel card. Probably I spent one hour putting flowers and all the finishes touches. Need a bit of inspiration then pop over High Hopes and check out the teams fabulous creations.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment